Fri, Jul 28|
Curtain Call Cuisines: The Best of Broadway (Friday)
Join us for an elevated, 8-course dining experience inspired by the great stage works. Virtual seating: Friday, 7/28/23 at 5:30 pm In Person seating: Friday, 7/28/23 at 7:00 pm
Time & Location
Jul 28, 7:00 PM PDT
Los Angeles, 11692 Gateway Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064, USA
About the event
Experience the magic of the stage through a culinary journey like no other with our extraordinary 8-course tasting menu, inspired by some of the most iconic stage plays of all time.
Hosted by the renowned culinary duo, Chef Jackie Keller and Chef Oscar Gonzalez, and presented by Txoko USA, this menu promises to delight your senses and transport you into the captivating worlds of Hamilton, The Phantom of the Opera, Les Misérables, The Lion King, Jersey Boys, The Book of Mormon, Wicked, and Fiddler on the Roof. Each course is thoughtfully crafted to capture the essence and spirit of the corresponding play, creating an unforgettable dining experience.
Throughout this remarkable experience, indulge in the carefully selected wine or mocktail pairings, each served as a 3 oz pour. Our expert sommeliers have curated a selection that harmonizes with the flavors of each course, enhancing the overall sensory experience and complementing the culinary delights.
Join us at Txoko USA, where the stage comes alive on your plate, and immerse yourself in the magic of theater through a culinary exploration unlike any other.
Friday, July 28, 2023 at 7:00 pm (in person)
Friday, July 28, 2023 at 5:30 pm (virtual)
Our in-person event will be held at the NutriFit/Txoko USA private dining room in west LA. Attendees will be seated and waited upon for all courses with interactive experiences with chefs Jackie and Oscar.
Tickets begin at $119.95/person for our local delivery area (Los Angeles/Orange Counties). Nationwide delivery available for virtual tasting.
1. Cone Trio: Cured Salmon with sundried tomato cream cheese, Ricotta, lemon zest and caramelized onion (The Fiddler on the Roof)
2. Red Quinoa with fresh strawberries, jicama and fresh mango sauce (The Lion King)
3. Fig and burned peach Carpaccio with Burrata and pine nuts (Hamilton)
4. Roasted pineapple, Smoked watermelon, Grilled hazelnuts with papaya emulsion (The Book of Mormon)
5. Homemade Agnolotti di Pato confit with Vodka sauce (Jersey Boys)
6. Masked Icelandic Cod with Coconut lime and plum sauces (The Phantom of the Opera)
7. Assiette Vide: Green apple blue cheese honey fennel tops and flowers (Wicked)
8. Pistachio Palmier with Apricot cream, Chocolate Choux, and blackberry Mille Feuille (Les Miserables)
Vegetarian option also available
Local Tasting: LA/OC
+$3.00 service fee
Ticket for in-person event or delivery in Los Angeles or Orange counties. Select in-person or virtual attendance at checkout. Price includes 9 course tasting kit plus three, 3 oz. wine or mocktail samples.
+$3.00 service fee0
SoCal Shipping Tasting
+$3.50 service fee
Ticket includes shipping to San Diego, Ventura, Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Price includes tasting kit and beverage.
+$3.50 service fee0
Nationwide Shipping Kit + Bev.
+$4.25 service fee
Ticket includes nationwide shipping to all areas outside of southern California. Price includes tasting kit plus three, 3 oz. wine or mocktail samples.
+$4.25 service fee0